Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm your sweet chocolates :)


Reach to school a little earlier today :D
worried-less...
Went to find Anussha they all...
Found them and we walked together.
Saw the chipmunks...
Staring at people like got no other work to do.
Didnt see him today..=/
I'm beginning to feel its a avoid.
__________________________
wooo...now I love editing :DD
Things went well today in school..
Except one thing...PJ time.
*ugh* aggresif...
This Pn Prema la...
She said last Thurs that we gonna run today..
Then now she change..
Do pushups and situps instead.
____________________________
We begged her to let us run..
I just dont want to do that!! ><
I rather run like idiots..
Then she say 'Dont force me'.
Who the heck wanna force you??
Then when do pushups,
We took out our shoes and put our knees on it
Like kneel on it.
______________________________
I mean its marble floor right in Dewan block G?
Its sure gonna hurt out knees bad
Then she say'NONONO!! I say no means NO! Wear your shoes back'
'But teacher,later our knees gonna hurt.' sughon
'I dont care.' pnprema
'Teacher,its marble floor.' sughon
'If other people can do it why cant you?!??!' pnprema
______________________________
Then she called Sughon anak gajah???
Please la.Look in the mirror before calling anyone that okie?
Left my file at the makmal sains there...
on the FLOOR somemore!!
Luckily nirmal take it for me :)
Thank YOU!!!

No comments: