Thursday, January 31, 2008

chilDISH!

Stop insulting ME!! now I really hate you.


If today isnt as bad as yesterday..
I'm going to kill myself.
Latihan Sukan today..moodiie all the way.
wanna join PBSM marching but second thought
never mind :)

run around the field...as always
but today was EXTRA muddy!!
cause of the 'daily' rain TT
running in a mud-so field!!
hooray!! its SO fun!! :).....not

my shoes are as black as my HAIR!!
then the mud hardens..eeww
like chocolate stuck on my shoes..
later got lompat tinggi..
we BEG kenny to demonstrate..:]

Kenny is sooo WANTED!
he jump like no-bodys-business..
like just FLY! I never seen a human fly but now I do!
We waited and waited and waited for our turns
WEn Cai was first and WOOHOO!

She passed! good for you ;]
next was Anu and she passed too!
Next was Siobi then me..
we both didnt pass! TT not fair!
it hit my back! really painful..

Now like I cant walk..walk then my leg pain..
weird! hurt my back and my leg feel the pain =/
then faster GO canteen and buy COLD drinks!
sweat alot until my whole baju wet sia..
its quite fun! :)

later go change and head for the library cause
Joanne say they were up there..
got there and return my book that i borrowed..
suddenly saw the chipmunks and the MORONS!
like sitting the table behind~

FINE lor! pretend cant see..like we dont know ANY of them
then decide to take our homework and do there..
then go down and ambil buku then go to library.......again x)
This JCKY very annoying lor..
He go and say 'something' to the chipmunks and MORONS..

and they started to stare at us and laugh at us
each one of us
especially MAYYAN,ANUSSHA,JULIA and KLAUDIA!!!
why you like that one???!
they started to laugh like idiots..

then we walk off..
now IM really angry..
I HATE THEM!!
Here's a message to you guys!---->
To the ChipMUNKS!
if you are reading this then please pay attention
I HATE YOU foreva!
dont you ever think that I would forgive u!
NEVER and dont ever!!!!!!
until you OWNself come and say sorry to me
cause I wont bother to say it to u!!
if you have such a BIG ego..
then keep it to YOURself!
dont give it to me! HATE you GUYS!!!

To JCKY
==...thanks a lot~
im not angry at you..
and whateva you said was indeed NOT funny
to me..IF you ever said anything
I dont really wanna care OK?
xiia0yan
..::hate so?::..

No comments: