Sunday, January 27, 2008

my DUMB life?

Love you until I die


yesterday my blog got problem..
cant blog.. !!
o.o?..
I dont think its the BLOG problem
seems like the problem is me
I feel like I had gave everyone a BIG problem..
espiecially to myFriends
if you guys have any problem Im giving please tell me
its just that Im having one problem
just ONE problem..
the ONLY problem I cant solve..
and its still lurking around in my head
I always think and think and think again
just thinking this ONE question..
What should I do?
four little words cause me
sadness
myFriends supported me.. ;]
and my problem become their problem
so now they are at home..
thinking this just like ME!
The problem starts getting bigger
and bigger
and bigger
when I start to ignore it
I know other people have problems too
their OWN problem..
I know they are sad just like me
;]..cheer up
Just chat with a friend..
Who is DAMN sad..
Hope he is OKay
but NO one ask ME!
am I OK??
xiia0yan

No comments: