Sunday, January 20, 2008

Should ii be SAD or HAPPY?

yeeaahh!
finish doing my blog luu
ahahaha...so proud.. :)
take me like 30mins? to do
and this Klaudia keep on disturbing me~ ==

no more love life for me jor..
just me,MAYYAN,simple,lame & funny girl
waaahhhh...
ii feel so free :D
can go out with fwens!
talk,chat,laugh

but ii feel kinda lonely now..
like the walls are hollow..
a LONG passageway with nobody around
my never-ending tale seems like a NEVER-ENDING ROAd!
is it time to laugh?
....or time to cry?

anyway...good fwens with anu again :D
harhars..
and dont you ever hurt them :)
ii wont care anymore luu
about small little things
but small little things is what make life interesting
my small little things has just been blown away by the wind
going to MIDVALLEY later :DD
anyone wanna go?
meet me there ! x)
gonna watch a movie with my mummiie!
but watch what? =/
all the movies like watch before gehh
anyway...i hope ii enjoy!
xiia0yan

No comments: