Monday, January 21, 2008

off with my LIFE

Did I tell you that im alone?
harhars,,
got up at 6am again...
with my DAILY routine... :]
which was------->
.wake up at 6am.
.go back to sleep at 7am.
.wake up for tuition at 8am ONLY Tues and Fri.
.go to school on 12.15noon.
.sleep at 10.30pm.
does my routine sounded good?
...NOT!
wah..today in my class like a battle field!
BOOM here and CLANG there!
==..and whats worst is that im ORANG tengah!
everybody started fighting and argueing
except for ME the little angel! x)
and make our 2 ketua tingkatan cried TT
such horrible beast you all =="
luckily ii didnt cry!
but hearing the THUNDER makes me wanna jump
out the window!!
its like KA-BOOM!
0.0..rain cats and dogs...
then it SUDDENLY stopped.. =/
the weather got some problems jor..
then come home do nothing cause everything is DONE
& FINISH in school! hip hip hooray!!
just come home and help Miss Erin Lim do her blog!
which was nice and superb :)
please tag her :]
and tag me also! xP
it could use some repairs..
and later ii think im going to PM
guess what is that??
harharss..BINGO!
pasar malam! yeeaaahhh maaannn
shop for cheap stuffs :)
xiia0yan

No comments: