Saturday, January 19, 2008

What ii do when im MAD

Yesterday talked to Julia on the phone
not argue..just talk what we think of ourselves
which we are selfish and never cared about our fwens
T.T im sorry!! forgive me?
best fwens again like last time?

we talk until cry even on the phone T.T
knowing that friendship is VERY diffecult to find..
what is more IMPORTANT than friends??!
you tell me larh...

even when you are down..
friends is always there to cheer you up :)
ii guess ii learn my lesson..
what GOD wants to teach me (:

wanted you to know no matter how we treat each other
ii will still treat you...........like my friend ;)
ii dun really care
if you blocked me..ii really dun care

if you wanna block then BLOCK lor!
childish behavior.. =P
you can hate people..
you think people cant HATE you??!

ii seriously hate you now...
after you betrayed me,US!
go and GET A LIFE!!
no life? then go and DIE!!

sometimes..ii understand why people fight!
all because of stupid selfish unresponsible people LIKE you!!!
if ii got the chance ii really want to slap you infront of the WORLD!

seriously some people really not heart de..
they blame you when you are innocent..
and HATE you when you are wrong..
now ii know how people feels.. =/
xiia0yan

No comments: