Friday, January 25, 2008

AutoMatic

I automatically fall in LOVE with you


yesterday computer WHOLE day no connection!
argh! cant online TT
and cant chat with anussha!
today at class is so damn boring =/
like in JAIL..
only that we werent cuffed in..
and ii drew this on my book---->
to me ii cry , to you ii die
Page 114 of SADness

ii cant believe my life is full of SADNESS TT
ii know your life is too,right?
you dont even want to care
so why am ii trying so HARD?
ii wont suceed....neither are you
so why not just LET go? and dont care
xiia0gal LOvE xiia0boi
Page 152 of laughter

ii still remember this one :]
it means nothing..
just a stupid sentence that is ALWAYS lurking in my mind
cant forget though
its too hard :((
O-M-G!
ii bumped into Alvin and the Chipmunks today
totally swt my head off
should have screamed but later they go deft :)
Erin come to school today again :D
wanted to take her Seni Folio..but teacher didnt have ><"
so we go give DicSern his bday present
and CheeWeng say I was childish! =PP
im NOT!
The chipmunks are everywhere!!
cant avoid them...rats RUN free!!
And the new girl,Li Jien
Is VERY nice! she is so kind to people :D
and also very cute x)
im gonna catch those chipmunks soon..
and send them back to where they belong
the 'rat' cage xD
xiia0yan

No comments: