Wednesday, January 30, 2008

life..

Name the singing kittie.


I didnt know it..but now I do.
Got up at 11..!!??
Unbelieveable? Just believe it..!
I was ttoooo sleepy to wake up.
But if I dont wake up,Im going to be late!

Faster faster change and eat
I got in my pinaform and ready to have a LATE breakfast..
Then LUCKILY Joanne called and said
Anne :Eh May,you wearing Full-U today right?
May :Oh my damn god!! I forgot!!!!!
Anne :??
May :Got to go! See you in school!

Then I again...RUSH back upstairs
and quickly change into Full-U..
its like damn rush to me..
And ii was so LATE...I just swallow the food..
Luckily I didnt die of chocking..x)

and my SIS took the PBSM belt!!
OMG! Im gonna die of DENDAAN!! TT
Then saw Anu in the canteen..
She is telling me that she saw the CHIPMUNKS
and said she was very angry at them :]

Well...I guess I am too..
So go to library angrily.. x)
then blah blah blah...I really not sure what am I talking!
today was too quiet ?
Its like nobody around..

But I can assure you tomorrow is NOT gonna be OK!
cause red house gonna go Lompat Tinggi!!
TT...sure memalukan..
anyway wish me GOOD LUCK for not going to WAKIL xD
xiia0yan

You want her.You need her.You had her.You lost her.

No comments: