Saturday, January 5, 2008

nightmare

no use trying to call you,,
cuz , you wont hear me
January 5,Saturday
lala..
happy happy day
later im gonna follow my mum && get
a new sim card..the old one got problem
if you want pls ask from me :)
my baby brother just poured a FULL CUP OF WATER
on ME!! argh!!!!
im wet! the keyboard is wet too.. =x later my daddy scold
just being emo today..
find more cute pics
and already got homework!
like only 2days..
==...these teachers are insane
and ii got a blocked nose
cuz yesterday la
storming under the rain
this Joanne & Julia ar!!
they say they run in the rain
so they dunwan use unbrella
so we also run lor,,like soh poh
when we run!!
they run with an unbrella!!!
and me,anu and klaudia in the rain!!
==
freezing and shaking..
so cold man..somemore wait in the car
for F1 ppl..==
they come so long
&& ii sit in the car so long..
and now sneeze la..==
xiiaoyan

No comments: