Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weird?

Konichiwa!

Going to blog about yesterday. Yesterday was a very very busy day for me. I was supposed to take those photos of us doing the Moral Project out to the guy in the photo shop but then I noticed that I haven't snap my own picture also. LOL so I have to send it in the evening. Yes, I was supposed to be in Pudu School to support my good friend Bala but I can't! I have to go out with mum. Heard that he won 3rd place, Congratulations! I'll post a picture of him in the next post! :)

On the way out in mum's car and I spotted this.


Haha, this lorry is so cute! Mum said it must be the after-party balloons the guy is taking him! Funny thing is, half of the balloons fell off onto the road. It was flying around, ohgee. Headed out to eat at Midvalley. Then I have to get a dinner dress for my uncle's wedding! Morning breakfast was a very simply Chinese meal.

Oyster peanut porridge with You Tiao.

I had no idea why they call that fried thing You Tiao, but that's what written there on the sign. Maybe I read it wrongly? whatever! It was nice, but seriously I was too full. It was just porridge, and a darn good one too. Walked around and decided to head for the Garden's Hotel.

YES; I've been to the Garden's Hotel...
to do some sight-seeing. Not stay over. ):


The view from the swimming pool area. Oh My Bieber, the view is spectacular! You can see so many things from up there, and it's windy too! No doubt this is a 6 star hotel, awesome shit. I don't mind dying in such a place. LOL snapped some pictures around that area, yes that's the only place we can go. You can't enter room floors ):




After that walked some more until legs ache. By 2.30pm we were out of Midvalley, ready to head to our next destination. OUG! HAHA! There had a lot of boutiques there, so I decided "Why not get my dress there?" Finally I bought a cute frilly dress. It's beautiful, very feminine. And to think that I spent RM62.90 on it, my heart my heart!! D: Damn expensive although it's only from boutiques! I was trying on some clothes when I heard this freaking loud honk. Don't some people understand the shit they aren't supposed to honk so damn ffffcccckkking loud?


The honk was coming from the Honda on the left. The fella driving the Myvi car parked her car like some shit brain people with no brains, blocked the Honda from going out. So the lady behind the Honda wheels, were honking and waiting for a driver to show up and move the Myvi. Seriously, I think she waited for like 45 minutes when the Myvi girl FINALLY showed up. You should have seen her face. She was giving the WTFFYLTHBGD face LOL. Then we went home to change and all.

5pm Mum came to pick us up again. Going to Uncles' wedding, honestly I don't even know him. But he seemed somehow very familiar! They gave 2 chocolates in a packet as welcome gifts but surprisingly mine was half eaten!! WTF?! Look!


On the left was a perfectly new Beryl's chocolate and on the right in the half-eaten one. WTF MAN. Which idiot bit it off?! OMG, must be one of the kids. Anyway, the decorations there are ridiculously amazing.


Tai Thong Restaurant?

HAHAHA

Oh I was talking about the groom who looked very familiar. I'm not sure if it's you or me, but he looks ALMOST like Adrian Loh! LOLOLOL


The deco on the plate, mad amazing.


Mum said she wanted to hire this band on my wedding day. LOL, they played all those hit songs. Amazing, I love their voices too! ;D

xo.

No comments: