Sunday, September 12, 2010

Accounts can kill.

Konichiwa!

Nowadays it's been getting more and more boring. I wonder why am I always so free everyday? Did I miss out on something? OMG, accounts! I hate to have to finish 40 documents by the end of school holidays, PnToh you really did it! :( hell to it, I feel like dumping all those paperworks into the incinerator. Anyway - I told mum about Shoxx magazine and first she asked me to check the price and all. I told her it's only RM36 something. I rechecked again and it's a freaking 70+ bucks including postal tax and all. waddafark?! So damn expensive, I rather spend my shit money at Kinokuniya instead! ;( that's really too bad, cause I damn wanna have that magazine. Wish I could have more money?

To raise my mood, I went to YouTube and started searching for other Jrock bands. ScRew's songs are awesome especially Cursed Hurricane. I loved it. The vocalist's voice is quite deep. And they aren't bad looking either, muahahaha. Ran into this cute video of Takeru dancing on the catwalk in the V-Rock Festival.


ONLY Takeru can do that and look smexy as always!! He's so freaking hawt and cute. Strutting down the catwalk and showing his badsign, damngoodness I can go crazy. He puts 80% of the guys to shame, boohoo. *lovehim to bits. watch out for his dimples, cause they can fucking kill you if you don't be careful! BWAHAHA.

No comments: