Sunday, September 5, 2010

Jom, let's buy clothes.

Okay.

It's only the beginning of holidays and I'm freaking bored already. What to do! Everyone's going out to Midvalley or KLCC. What the hell am I now? At home, genius. Sis is getting more and more addicted to Audition, she has been on it for hours in a day. Freako gonna delete that game soon. Time to study lah weiii. I'm desperate to get out of here, wanna go shopping with besties

Just checked that Shoxx Glitter Pop NO.8 is sold out. waddahella? OMG, now I have to order it from Kinokuniya.

I've walked to 4 different shops and I can't freaking fine ONE tshirt to buy. I'm so dead for Times Square!! I just need one nice cute and fitting tshirt to buy and I found none. The tshirts sold are either
- too big for me
- too loose
- too much glitter on top
- too much crystal sticked on it
- too ugly
- too horrifying
- out of stock

waddahell, can't they produce a nice tshirt? D: oh well, sticking to the blue checkered one.



It's Shinpei but he looks different in this picture, ohmygeee cuteness! He looks cuter here but I freaking love his headphones!!

No comments: