Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BORN, spot you!

Konichiwa!

Woke up really early today, 12noon. Yeah it's consider quite early cause I slept at around 1am? Anyway, I was checking on Jrock bands. Remember in the previous post I said something about Born band? Well, I finally found one of their PV.



It's freaking nice to hear. I love the vocalist's voice. Members are:

Vocal - Ryouga


Guitar - K


Guitar - Ray


Bass - Kifumi


Drums - Tomo


Yeah their makeups are wayyy over the board but that's what makes them noticeable right? Ahah, omg I love their outfits, freaking awesome shit!! Look at K! He's so freaking handsome goodlooking *$#(&%*#^$ awesome master piece!!! WOOOOO, gonna check out more of their songs. Already posted Sakura. It's a nice rocking song! remember to listen to it!

xo.

No comments: