Saturday, September 4, 2010

Missed SuG TV, terribly.

Hello!

I can't believe I missed SuG TV! That's like so unforgivable!! I must be dreaming at that time to miss it! I think almost everyone watched the repeat but I am freaking dreaming to realize I missed both. Just kill me alreadyyyy! :O

I seriously want SuG's RPG album!! Oh fark my life to the max, how come I can't work to get money? -.- Anyway, I just online in Facebook and I saw that bastard commenting on people's wall. Wtf is his problem? He thought that he knows everything? He thought that we actually bother to call him to come? Why so PERASAN? Freaktarded! Eeks, whatever. I'm so sick of these kind of people.
OH guessed what I got in my mail this morning? :D

Dear Aly Lee,

Hello. September is your birthmonth!

CDJapan added "300 points" to your Customer Account
as a birthday present!


You can use the points toward your order from CDJapan
as a discount. (100 points = 100yen)

********************************************
You Currently Have : 600 points (= 600yen)
********************************************
Portion of the points (300 points)
expires on: 2011/08/27

Make sure to use them before they expire!


WTH DAMN HAPPY!

I can save 600yen to buy stuffs! That's like RM22.18!! HOORAY, I'm gonna ask Mum to get me their CD :) I wonder how come little mails like these could make me so freaking happy! Another thing that made me happy was this video -

Takeru and a few from other bands had been chosen to join the KEIOS FUSION, the dream team of Jrock! SYIOKNYA, congrats hunny *love! OhmyGod, 11 minutes of staring at his face is definitely a guilty pleasure for me. ngekngek. Takeru's so totally obsessed with muscles! ahahahaha, gosh funneh! :)

No comments: