Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New bloggeh skin.

Konichiwa!! :D

Okay, I'm in such a good mood today! First I thought freaking school's gonna kill me then when I came home, woooooohoooo! I found out that SuG's releasing their newest single: Mujyouken Koufukuron in 17th November! HELL YEAH, I was overjoyed! And to promote their newest album, they're gonna be on Tour again! But only to Japan on December 14th. ;) so proud of them all! They always wanted a oneman show, there they've got it!

1st September 2010, know what day is today? YES, Tom and Bill Kaulitz, from Tokio Hotel, birthday! :D Shobi and Klaudia were so happy over it, I'm sure they are! Today is also the release of R.P.G. Rockin~ Playing Game - SuG. Why am I blogging about it? It's not like I'm getting it anyhow! UGH D:

OHH, I checked the album on the net. I thought it was RM30+ or something. That way I could beg mummy to get it for me, I rechecked it's actually RM106.74 *FML!!

I didn't know what Visual Kei's albums are so expensive! LM.C's albums too! Farkkkmylife :'( The magazine ain't any cheaper too. Damn, maybe because this is Malaysia (THE isolated country) but I'll keep the price in mind and get it as soon as I have some money. Darn, Japanese singers earn heck lotsa money! However, living in Japan is a price of it's own so I guess it's normal?

I even updated my bloggeh! Thank God they created new skins and all for us! Finally, there's something to look forward to every time I blog! It's awesomeee now. I wish I could edit more and blog more but I have to sleep soon! D': and I'm actually waiting for Shelby to reply. Guessed I'll just read her reply tomorrow when I get back :) Can't wait to see what she's gonna say about my long long post! AHAHAHA

P/S: I freaking love my header. I love all the pictures there, oh my hunny! Spot Yuji's digging-nose pose, damn cutey.


Read Takeru's blog and tweets. Not getting enough sleep again, damnit hope he gets enough rest. Don't get sick yeahhhh! わたしは、あなたを愛しています!!

xo.

No comments: