Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sick of noobs.

This is a late post, but whatever. Since I'm supah bored till I'm dying, why not? That day all 3 of us, Shobi, Anussha and I skipped school. No, it wasn't easy. I had to go through a freaking longggg lecture before I could leave the house to have a PARTAY at Anussha's! I swear before that, they said OK to skipping school. Then on that day, they suddenly changed their minds about it wtf.

I was damn pissed off already, but I just shake it off like some shit just stick on me. I think the best way is to get out of the house earlier!! I left with Shobi - thank God she came on time before they start ANOTHER freaking nagging session.


At first we were trying to get some accounts homework done, YEAH at first. Then we end up listening to SuG songs and Tokio Hotel. We are fans of both groups! :) Lovin' it. A group study wouldn't be called a group study without some snacks right? Muahahaha and that isn't the half of what we ate there, wtf. Jom tambah fats to the body! :O


You know me. I get high when I listen to Takeru's sexay voice. If I'm not mistaken, I was listening to Gr8 Story... and I was on the rocking chair. Who knows the chair could backfire at me? WTF

don't understand what I meant? Look.


The leg of the chair broke, waddahell. I nearly smash my face on the table. Maybe because I was rocking on it too hard? Whatever! It's still the chair's fault, I am at no fault here hunny! The victim! However, we end up singing Karaoke in Anussha's room instead of studying. Screaming to the top of our voices, yelling the lyrics out loud, some awesome shit that was.

Today, I'm so not in a good mood. I was just freaking joking with him. I threw the paper roll to him, I even shouted at him to "catch the freaking thing". He pretended like he's going to catch but end up looking away like a bastard. The paper roll hit Alena. WTF did you just see me and pretend like you didn't see anything? Didn't I freaking screamed your freaking name 7 times?! Eh, you did that on purpose right?

Not only that, you threw the bloody freaking paper at me without letting me know first. It bloodily hit my face. Fark you, bitch! Wtf is your problem now? If you're not happy with me, freaking tell me. Don't have to show you ddly face. Maybe today's your day SO WHAT?! Don't act like a bitch please.

No comments: