Thursday, September 16, 2010

oh, i'm so bored. Join me?

Suddenly phone connector isn't working. Oh well there goes that photo. I wanted to upload the picture I took of SuG on Animax commercial. No don't mind me, I go mad when it comes to them. Account project is really wrecking my brain, I think I'm taking the night off to get some rest or so. I can't sleep last night, rolled on the bed for a full 2 hours? Maybe because I'm excited or maybe there's so much going on my mind I couldn't even sleep peacefully?

CRAP. Wrong choice of words. I just did a 100 truth questions on Facebook. Some of the questions made me think back the memories I've been trying to forget, oh Kelvin that bastard. But whatever, I'm so totally single now and I'm so totally unavailable for you. Not that I'm high nosed or whatever, I just want to enjoy my teenage life to the max! :)

No comments: