Thursday, September 2, 2010

Adam glamming up in KL.

Konichiwa!

Today in school is such a terrible day for me. Headaches early in the morning is not good. Maybe because I was spending too much time on my blog and my head is finally going crazy. Ugh whatever. We have to sit under the freaking blazing hot sun during assembly and that freaking made my headaches worse. BLAST IT FREAKOS!!

Anyway I have a few things to say now. I just heard from Sherwyn that AdamLambert (@adamlambert) is coming to perform Live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! HELL YEAH!
Date: 14th October 2010
Venue: Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil
Lastest Hit includes: "For Your Entertainment", "Whataya Want From Me" and "Time For Miracles".
It's just been decided, they could always change the date/venue! :O don't get over excited yeah! That's like so awesome to the shid! I've been waiting for 2 years for him to come to Kuala Lumpur! I wish that I could go to his concert!! But I think it's way too close to exams and I'm sure my parents wouldn't allow it, so wanna go. *TO DIE FOR :D

Well,
I guessed it's the same for SuG! I'll just have to wait long enough for them to come over to Malaysia to perform! Just when I was about to think that Malaysia is such an isolated country, AdamLambert drops by :) awesomeness!

-

I checked out that Shoxx Magazine has 2 types. One is SHOXX Glitter Pop which is a bit more expensive than the normal one. Most probably it's full of posters and Special edition pages?! WOOTS. Kinokuniya's only carrying the normal one, which costs RM58 but if you order through online, it's only RM36. Wayyyyyy cheaper than the original. So most probably I'm getting it through online since they've already released September2010's issue with the Gazette on their front cover :)

WOOOOIII I WANT THIS ONE! CLICKY EH :D

No comments: