Sunday, September 5, 2010

Boredom never dies, surprisingly.

Konichiwa!

Woke up like 9 something in the morning. NO not because I wanted to, I was waken up by sis. UGH, damn sleepy cause I slept at 1am. Couldn't she be more considered? I was dying half way and she's like slamming the freaking door so damn freaking loud. D: since i'm awake, get down for breakfast. I don't feel like having breakfast anyway since it's sooooo freaking early in the morning. Just go down to humour those old folks! ):


Mad tired like a freaking cow after shitting for 6 hours non stop. LMFAO, totally random. They suddenly wanna have Fish Head Noodles? OMFG, why so random? I thought about having nice Italian breakfast or something *drooling. I wonder why the looooove to eat Chinese food so much? I think I'm getting more and more bored of it, craving for some SushiTalianEnch food! (Sushi-Italian-French)

The beh tahan face. Didn't sleep, so half way dying. Hair like so messy, FML.



It's just plasticine heart that I made and stuck it on the window. That's like due to boredom. Question is: Where did the plasticine came from?

Freaking bored at home. Anu and I had been whining about how bored we were at MSN for like a whole freaking hour. Talked about Times Square too, I just can't wait for it! It will definitely be a blast since so many people are going :) but that's on Wednesday, I still have Monday and Tuesday of boredom to look forward too. UGH, fishcake.

I HAVE AN IDEA !


Jom call Paip Bocor, I bet he has some interesting activities for us. LMFAO, inside joke -.-! I seriously don't want him to burst more pipes.

No comments: