Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My lovely sweet 16th birthday!

Konichiwa!

So today as you may or may not know, it's my sweeeeeeeeeeeet 16th Birthday! Of course I would be excited, wouldn't you? I was really excited for it, until I couldn't sleep! I wanted to stay up till 12am but I fell asleep at 11.45pm. Yeah I know, why right? LiJien was the first to wish me, she called me at 12am actually. I thought it was the alarm clock ringing to tell me it's 5.30am already, but it was her LOL. Thank you so much BOON ♥ ! Then Shobi's text came seconds later, aw but you were also one of the first to wish me! Love you butts ♥

Came to school and was so freaking excited!! Everyone's like wishing me, all I could say was "Thank You!" Maybe because I was quite shocked some remembered my birthday :O besides KokJun! I told him. He was over-stressed due to accounts projects and all LOL. And him, he kind of smiled at me, but I took it as he wished me. I don't care cause that time I was too overjoyed to think of anything else!

After school ended -

We were suppose to go to 100yen, LiJien said she wanted to eat Snow Ice. So yeah we walked to 100yen but then there's only Anussha, LiJien and I cause Shobi and Klaudia said they couldn't come. :( At first I was really upset at why they both can't come. But to make that crazy BOON happy, jom let's go eat Snow Ice! It was pouring down rain like mad and we have to walk in the rain! How freaking sad. I was walking in the rain yesterday too, fuck gonna get sick soon! Walked half way and LiJien suddenly said she needed to eat something cause she's too tired. Anussha's agree-ing with her. Carribean Cafe? I've never been to that place before. Well, I didn't bring much money but then they say they'll treat me so OKAY!

As long as someone's treating me, I'm there! :)

Suddenly Shobi and Klaudia were already there with a cake on the table! They screamed SURPRISE, but I was too shocked to move. My legs weren't moving at all! LOL I was so shocked to see them there, doing a surprise birthday party for me!! Oh my God, I love my best friends to death! They are such sweethearts! ♥ My eyes were teary at first :') tears of freaking happiness! They bought a blueberry cake with tasted like fucking awesome!! It even has Takeru's name on the cake! Double awesome!! They know how much I love him!! :)

They sang 2 songs. One song with my name and the other one with Takeru's name. It's like singing a happy birthday song to him too, that's like so sweet of those cute piggies! Although it was embarrassing but I don't care! Today is my day and I can smash whoever I want! Peace out! Shobi gave me a hand-made gigantic card! Which looked so damn awesome!!


It's all handmade but I love it so much! It's so cute and so colourful! :) Wait till you see at the back!


Look at how she wrote SuG's names on the hearts and stick it there. She's so thoughtful to think of how much I love SuG! Shinpei and Chiyu's names are over at that corner ►► my camera screen is not big enough! ;) I love it how Takeru's name is so close to mine LOL. *psycho fangirl disease* I even wished so hard for SuG to come to Malaysia! I hope they'll come one day, I can't wait to see them perform life!


When I get home, this was on my whiteboard. Haha, so cute! Thank you all! Cuties! :)

No comments: