Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Energy bar?

Oh my gosh, so stressed out. So many things to do in so little time. Going to finish the Moral project by this week. It has been dragged for a very long time, and the deadline is almost here. Then the accounts project. I have to finish another 30 more documents by Thursday to be sent to Melvin. OMG, work work work. I feel like dying and seriously I had no idea why I can't sleep these last few days. Having weird dreams. Especially dreams of people dying, WTF I know right? Creepy.

Just uploaded SuG songs on my blog. It's on the left bottom side. Good thing it comes with videos. Listening to their songs, gives me inspiration and motivation! OSU, I have to work double time! And besides, I'm so running low on cash $$ WTF. I need more money to get the things I want! I swear I have more than RM100 before the holiday starts, now I have like 20 bucks only? Where the fk did all my money go? UGH D':

No comments: