Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I miss them.

THANK GOD ;

they let me to go to Times Square! I thought for sure they'll kill me and then skin me. Yeah I get the scoldings first, after that I change the topic and in the end we talked about Sis's bad habit. Hell yeah, I manipulate their minds :) psychology! LMFAO so can't wait for tomorrow, babeh. It's gonna be so fun.

That's the good part, the sad part is that I'm 9374826357253km from my precious SuG things at home. Because they are going away, I had to stay at Daddiiie's house for a day. Dammit, my songs and videos are back home. I do hope that no burglars come and steal my comp away. Dang, my whole life is in it. I managed to collect 530+ pictures of them, oh heck yeah!! Gonna have more! I'm so totally obsessed. Whatever -

So bored now at Daddiie's house. No not because I can't online, because NO ONE is online to chat with. FML, what are they doing at this time of day? Freaking watching kiddy shows? D: come online please!

Was checking out artists from PS Company. Believe it or not, most of them are fucking good looking. Why the hella Japan have so many freaking hot guys? Malaysia's hot guys? OMFG, you rarely see one. Most of them dress like aquas wtf. Not only that, they don't have a nice face too. Ugly face but wanna show off. Get a life dude. Cannot resists the hawtness of Jap guys (@_@) There's one handsome hunk guitarist from Born K. If I managed to find his picture, I'll post it. And and SCREW! How can I freaking not notice them before? Gotta listen to their songs now.

No matter what, RuiWu is still and forever the best looking freaking hunk that make 50% of the guys look like shit ;) love him so much! He seemed to be working hard nowadays, hope he gets enough sleep and all! Signing off.

xo.

No comments: