Thursday, September 9, 2010

Takeru replied my tweet!

KONICHIWA!!

Okay this morning I was quite pissed. Due to all these mixed up feelings, whatever! I was angry but I got over it already! Just when I thought my day couldn't be any more worse, I got sore throat! Hallelujah to me, damn. Then I hit my toe, that was the WIN thing of the day. Some times, I wished I could appear offline in reality. Duhh, but good thing is I email-ed the website of the magazine I wanted to buy;

Shoxx Magazine for October 2010. Alice Nine on the cover, but they have interviews for SuG - RPG release. She said she'll look into the magazine and get it for me! WAY TO GO! *loves

I found out from his twitter, Takeru's sick! OMG, he has sore throat and all! Oh my gosh, I feel so sad!! He should take care of himself! :( I tweeted him to get well soon and BY GOLLY HE REPLIED MY TWEET


It says "@mayyanx Please take care of me!lol"

That time I couldn't be any happier! I never expect him to reply my tweet or anything, it was pure surprise! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!! :D I would gladly take care of you!!! FOR REAL. Seriously, I was so happy I was trembling like a mad person. I called Anussha ASAP and told her! Damn, today's the best day of my life so far! :)
GET WELL SOON, TAKERU! *love

No comments: