Friday, June 20, 2008

take a bow

Dreams are easily broken. No matter how hard you try.

I once did a quiz.
Forgot what website ^^;
They say my hidden talent is lying.
I can lie and get away with it. :/
Really ? I dont really lie..

Today,almost all the 2a2 students are in 2a1 ;DD
Before school starts of course ~
They were..hanging out?!
Just talking and haging out. LOL!
By the way,I manage to skip 2 periods of Geography ! weee ;)
All thanks to PnHaliza. She wanted me to type something.
So I just ditch Geo lesson.
Doing her work was easy job xDD

When English period. @.@ !!
She wanted us to tell the POTATO People story!
o m g x_
I didn't even understand it.
She said NO REHAT if no story T.T
In the end,no one tell the story.
The only person talking is herself,PnHaliza.
PnHaliza : No recess for you. You all cant go out because didn't tell me the story. Only I can go out because I'm telling the story. PeiSang,lock the grills! Get the key!
(Our class is specially made with grills that looks like a ZOO -.- it locks the door)

She wanted to lock us in D':
What a BULLY!

No comments: