Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I want to show you I care

I just cover my ears and sit tight at a corner,praying time will pass faster.

Tuition.
It was really funny.
We sat in a group at tuition,no one realize it until
Wen Qi said 'Did you realize that everyone wore white shirt today?'
LOL LOL !
When we look around, we did!
Everyone wore white ;D
Including me. Except tuition teacher -.-
She wore blue.
Tuition Teacher : This must by today's uniform.
LOL ! ;D

xxx came to school today -____-
Ying Yen,I'm sure you know who is it !
What she wants is just to ruin my day.
Pn.Ana was talking about BioDiversity.
She said everyone must do a scrapbook about plants or animals.
Then she said plants is rather diffecult.
Compare to Animals.
So I choose to do Animals. Since it's eassyyy (:
Then teacher don't know say what~
'Plants need to put samples.Like the daun kering'

Moronic Sai Weng suddenly got this idea,
'HAHA! Mayyan,how you gonna get your "animal sample"? '
o m g x_ !! >.<
Dont be busy-body please -.-
English period was the worst.
Pn.Haliza brought the Potato People literature book for us..
..TO READ ! And she asked us to finish it today =="
(Which must finish in 2periods time)
I read until wanna fall asleep zzzz

Boo-ring story x(
Phamtom of the Opera is way more interesting :)

No comments: