Monday, June 30, 2008

special you

You look like a monster when you are cold to people.

Internet Connection TERUKLAH!
I feel like taking a hammer and smash the freaking PC!
Keep on saying 'TroubleShoot' at MSN
and 'Internet Explorer cannot display page' at Internet Ex.
eeeee. Saya memang benci ni! ><
I got angry and used my fist to hit the monitor.
And it work! xDDDDDDDD
This is some of the unsolved questions in the world~

Old skin was boo-ring!
Change to a new one.
But the song is a OLD song ;DD
I still LOVE it x)
Still finding phantoms pictures.
Patience people!
This skin looks like Elise used it before :/
Ohh, nevermind! Who cares?

New skin. New life. New beginnings.
And most of all NEW endings!
I feel like I'm beginning to use broken English. x(
o m g_ WTH happen to me?!
I start liking weird things.
And started to feel so brave.
Riding things I'm half-dead scared of!
New attitude on me! D'=

No comments: