Saturday, June 14, 2008

LOVE;HURT

1. Ever did something that made you thinks of him/her/them?
_everything (:

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
_PARIS ! bonjour~ ;DD

3. Whats your favourite thing to do?
_using the computer / with fwens

4. Do you think money can buy hapiness?
_definately NO.

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
_everyone with a big smile on their face everyday :]

6. Do you believe u will survive without money?
_do you expect food to fall from the sky ?

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
_my family & my darls ;(

8. If you win $1million, what would u do?
_wow.that's alot of $$. I'll donate half of th money away. 250k will be given to my family.(they divide themselves -.-) 100k for each of my parents. 25k for my sis.And another 25 for me ^^ *correct?

9. What is the most recent embarrasing thing you have done?
_act like a loser in the arcade -.-

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
_smart ! ;D prettayy. an awesome poser~ :)

11. What do you think you'll be doing in 10 yrs time?
_no one can predict the future :) I may end up as a sweeper =.=!!

12. Would you date someone who's at least 10 yrs older or younger?
_I definately wont date young guys. HELLO! Makes me look old. Old guys make me look way too young.Can be their daughter already.__.

13. If you love someone, would you tell him/her your feelings?
_that actually depends

14. Do you believe in Love in First Sight?
_yess. I do~

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
_family&darlss.

16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
_going to the right road instead of going to the left road.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character do you like to change?
_stop being so short tempered.

18. What music you have been listening to recently?
_4ever - The Veronicas

19. Are you gonna hold hands with you lover infront of everyone to prove you 2 are dating ?
_;D;D maybee

20. Do you like anyone now ? Name him/her/them.
_YOU! ;)

THATS WHAT THE BOTTLE SAYS!
Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

tagged - Suzanne,Anu,Erin _MORE?

No comments: