Saturday, June 28, 2008

the crown on my head

You give me the courage , I'll give you the bravery.

No idea what I just type -.-
Suddenly popped into my mind! Unbelieveable , Michelle knows my URL
@@. freakyy
She got soo MANY fans from SMKSS ! :D:D
Open day. Those who doesn't know,its a day that parents have to see the teacher
and get their kids' report card.
Teachers will start nagging , and crapping about their kids' behavior.

o m g_ my results are SOOOO much worse than YT and Regina's results T__T
they got 800+. While I got only 700+ x.x
Moreover, I got No1 -_________________________-"
If YT or Regina go my class, they sure get.. No.-5 ;DDD
or they will get No.0
teruklahh my class -.-

Went to a Carnival just now (:
It's in Bukit Jalil ~
My aunt kept on saying that I'm such a scaredy-cat.
Cause since when I was a kid, I'm vveerryy scared of going to high places.
Or riding fast stuffs. Even though I'm riding the 'flying elephant'
I couldn't do it. I'm just not brave enough.
But today is a different day!

I sat the Sky Rider ! :DD
It's like a swing, and they swing you high to the SKY!
Without crying outloud, or having shaky-legs or even pee on my pants! :DD
I also rode the DNA mixer?
I'm not sure what is that called @@
It spins around fast and going up and down? ;DD
When you go Time Square Theme Park, you'll know :)

Next time, I'm gonna ride the Pirate Ship!
Or the vextor? ;DD Whatever!
I'm not scared !

No comments: