Thursday, June 19, 2008

the future

Please give me the strenght to shine for you.

They were talking about bands today.
Everyday there is a new topic to talk about -.-
Klaudia keep yakking about Tokio Hotel.
She said they were so handsome.
To me, they look psyco and crazy =.=
Bryan is absolutely too obssessed with ______.
He keeps telling me over and over again!
'I ______! I ______! I ______!'

He even wrote her name all over my table -_____-"
He even asked the teacher 'Teacher,can I think of ______?'
~____________~ obssessed much?
PnPrema today has a little skru loose in her head. ):
When we went down for PJ.
She asked us to go back to class.
Then she told us in the class,
'I simply don't want to let you PJ.'

We were extremely bored in class.
Watching the guys playing, looks like fun.
I bet the guys are thinking,
'Seeing the girls sitting in class, looks boring!'
x( its true.
It's so bored waiting just 35mins to pass.
Until all of us went cuckoo!

Start talking to themselves ;D;D
Playing hangman will make time pass faster maybe? x(

No comments: