Friday, June 13, 2008

Every scribble , swirls and tears in my diary is about you.

OMG ! Last post is that my throat sound like a stalker.
But today , I sound like KOK JUN =.=!!!
I really did , especially when I said the 'pehh-lease!!'
My voice is so low. I can barely hear myself talk.
I was screaming in class. Those Idiots don't know what is headcount -.-
I have to tell them 1 by 1. I said millions of times !
And still got some idiots come and ask me ' What is this??'
>.<

I told Anu that when I scream, I cant even hear myself x(
Anu said I'm going deaf~
And Sughontha started laughing like a idiot -.-
ITS OKAY!
I wont get her joke anyway~~
My dad even said I sound like a guy.
Oh mama ! >.<
*cough cough* :x

Today , charisa kena scolding from PnRosnani
And guess who was the cause of this ?
______________ !!
Sorry , but it's kinda obvious.
So Charisa got very mad of her.
She stomp her chair in class ;D;D
And jumped on her table xDxDxD
Charisa even smash her chair~~
OMGGG a KINGKONG!! @.@

She deserve it.
Although I never did anything to her.
(:

No comments: