Friday, June 27, 2008

raoul !

If it's true, you wouldn't hide it from me right?

Rushing day today!
Miss Ng is coming to check out boards @@!!
And ours like worse than Alam Flora ! *yikees!*
We were rushing to decorate it.
In the end. The results -->
BEAUTIFUL ! :D:D
Seriously ! Monie,Charisa & Sook Teng make it look like heaven (:
I'm soo bored ! ><
I cant wait for Sughontha to upload the Phantom pictures.
So I can grab myself ;DD *high-5 Julia!*

Raoul was cute :)
I'm not so 'IN LOVE' with her.
I just like her acting ^^
Please pray I can get the pictures here into my com! >.<
Tomorrow is OPEN-DAY.
yeeeeeeeeee.
I DONT WANT !

Today I saw LCW playing the guitar.
so LC -.-"
Clapping for himself.
Well, going to sleep well.
For tomorrow. PRAY TO GET THE PICTURES ! x(
I wonder does Michelle Lim has lotsss of FANS? ;DD

No comments: