Tuesday, June 10, 2008

If you could ever think of me,I must be in heaven.

Omg!
My journal ! My journal!!
I didn't even touch it since last checked.
Which was on the 9th April ;D;D
That means I have to do 2 months of journal and in 1 night !! @@
Because PnHaliza wanna check it. x.x
mati mati lehh!
It was a last minute homework.
So much for not doing homeworks ^^

But in the end,she softened
and said another 2 more days~~
My favourite results was my maths results~~
gahgahh..^^
Rehat time,Anne cried :(
The stupid sivik teacher screamed at her.
She only wanted to add additional 1 mark.
But she yelled at her.

The guys all can get to add marks.
KJ added 5 marks to his sivik -.-
Klauds added 3 to hers.
Anu added 2 marks.
Poor Anne,nothing for her :(
But she's okay in the end~
GOOD!
After recess,teachers all have jamuan -.-

Satay , kuih , friedchickens and peanuts?!??!
I know cause I saw when I went into the staff room.
OMG. Packed jam ==
Took them 30mins to eat.
It's okay.Adults eat things really slowwww
PJ time was the worst!!
Basketball~
The form1's played with us.
We shared half a court.
No choice,because the other side was booked by the guys =.=

The form1's are so rough!!
The threw the ball and hit Sughon's ears.
She screamed.
Of course it hurts! Just imagine
The idiot guy just walk away~
NOOB people.
And the ball hit Sarah's stomach.
At high speed.
OMGG.DAMN PAIN MAN.

Sarah's face was all red.
And they even hit me!!
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF you people!!!><""
And what they called themselves?!?!
MISS NG students!?!??!
please.So tanjung rambutan la.

No comments: