Tuesday, June 3, 2008

11th day.

11th day of holiday.
I'm broken up over you.

How do you feel if you're already in a bad mood.
And more bad lucks start to come.
How would it feel ?
Horrible right?
It's like you had already been scolded by your family members.
And they even asked you to clean you room.
Which is a pain in the neck !
And then your glasses fell and the lens came off.
The skru fell out.Too small to be found!

So you went off with a specs without 1 lens!
You got frustrated and asked you lil sister to help.
She do the work until sia-sia.
And then you cant find the skru.In the end ,you dont have a lens to your specs!
And you hit your head or hit you hand.
How would that feel ?
H o r r i b l e !! ><
I know I'm in a verrryyy bad mood today.
Haircut tomorrow.
Great !
Just to make matters worst.

Finally watched 27 dresses.
Good movie. I the dresses ;)
I cant believe this is a movie with soo much bad words :/
It's quite a funny show :D
Wanting to watch :
; Kung Fu Panda
; What happens in Vegas
; SuperHero movie

I know I'm abit kiddy like (:
But watching movies is FUN.

No comments: