Monday, June 16, 2008

It's a wonderful world out there

I don't mind finding an angel that will grand me ANY wish even if it takes me 100 years.

Chatting with Ying Yen.
;D;D;D she's a comedian.
We keep on gossiping about TPT -.-
HATE her so much lahh.
The Charisa thing wanna make until such a big deal.
Water only mahh,can wipe away
This is what you call CHILDISH.

CikRohimah must have gone mad today :)
She came with specs today. :D:D
She look much more prettier with specs!
Oh well,she brought a big plastic bag with her.
I wonder what it is.
Then she said 'Siapa yang dapat A dalam BM peperiksaan kali ini?'
o.0 ? hmm?
So only 5 people raised their hands.
Of course ! You don't expect 20 right ? -.-

Then she said 'Saya hendak bagi hadiah kepada mereka yang dapat A'
huh ? ;D;D LOL!
She knock her head maybe ?
Those who receive the present : Me,Lisa,Monie,Bryan & Sai Weng.
I can't believe it. Being in 2a1 does have it's advantages!
She asked us to open it. So we did!
It was, a biscuit. COOL!
A box of it. strawberry flavour. ^^yummy
Some of them got chocolate flavour.But I want strawberry!

PJ time was horrid.
They only play among themselves!
Like Punethan.Only throw the ball to himself!
So I was really pissed off!
Kenny was pissed off too.
I went over to Punethan they all.
And I scolded them. They were scared until like wanna pee edi ;D;D
That shows them!

No comments: