Monday, June 23, 2008

love me

I reach out my hands and touch the sky. It's right infront of me.

Everytime I played basketball,
nightmares start coming to me.
I really cant stand it.
It makes me happy yet it hurts me so badly.
These words , these phrases.
These thoughts keep hovering in my mind.
You can't do it.
It's your fault! NOT MINE!
You're the worst person I ever seen.
May Yan can NEVER do it!
MAY YAN! Watch you move la!
Give it up.Face the facts.

I keep thinking these words over and over and over again.
It just makes me wanna dissapear from the surface of the Earth.
I know I'm clumsy , I'm stupid.
It's all my fault !
So what ??
If you understand me,you wouldn't tell me these.
I can't deal with people like this.
That's my weak point. I can't fight for my rights.
An object is strong for it's weak point.

Myspace Cute Icons From Layoutshere.comLOVE♥ can only be felt by the person who has gone through pain.

No comments: