Thursday, June 12, 2008

I believe in you and I always will.

My sore throat is going badly :(
Cant talk at all this morning.
When I talk,I'll sound like a duck.
Sughontha said I sound like a stalker on the phone x(
Do I really sound that bad ? ;(
I used paper and a pencil to talk.
Write of course -.-

Eng. period
PnHaliza is busy with her work.
So she didnt attend class.
Guess who relieved?
PnRosnani ! ><
My,she was fierce.
The class was in total silence :)
Silence of a pin drop~

PJ period
We were forced to move the net around.
Because we must not disturb the other class
'photo-shooting' session. :(
We cant even go near them -.-
And when 2a10 was about to snap a picture,
everything was ready!
And when it was about to snap,
*BOOM*
the table fall off.
It's the table the 2a10 guys at the back are standing on top.
and it fall down!
and broke into pieces. ;D;D
The guys jump off the table!
So funny ;D;D;D;D

You wont see this everyday~(:

No comments: