Monday, May 19, 2008

Yesterday's okayy (:
Going to a baby's party.
Having the FUN of our life.
Then my sister MUST destroy it.
Now I know why they call her a party crasher.
She must make my baby brother cry ,
And everyone's look at us.

How am I gonna show my face again!?!
Feel like putting a paper bag on my face.
NEVER WANNA SHOW MY FACE AGAIN!!
What is someone I know was there.
Klaudia,Anussha,Joanne,The guys or the chipmunks!
Then I dont have to show my face in school ever again. D':

19 May 2008.
Spring cleaning ?
In the middle of SUMMER? -.-
Although there isn't any spring here at all.
Summer all the way~
BIG clean up.
2 big black rubbish bags.
Like Santa Claus, except we're using black bags instead or red (:
I just bought crayons for Seni on Weds.
&& I saw this Stabilo Colour Pen.
Got 25 colours. A whole collection! :DD
[ Click here for a view ]
I WANT I WANT! ;)

No comments: