Monday, May 26, 2008

2nd day.

3rd day of holiday.
You should only kiss the one who you really like.

Up for some cookies ? ;D
I'm eating some Famous Amos Home baked Cookies :D
yummiie ~~
Like I said yesterday,I'm going to Klaudia's house for some basketball game.
`& I did !
Well , after talking my grandfather into it for 20mins -.-
I did it !
Me , Anussha & Alena reached there around 10.25am
We called Klaudia to come down and pick us up.
// I mean OF COURSE! Dont say need your guests to wait outside of your house ? =.-
○ She practically tooked 10mins to get to the lift.& another 15mins to walk to the guard house ○
Which made all 3 of us in -burning flame-

And today is an extremely ĥōT day for basketball.
I was stand there for like 3mins and I'm burned to death 0.0
// yakyakyak and we were crapping -.-
¿ .................................................. ?
I know I know.
My blog is getting more bored 0.0;
I,myself feel like dozzing off while typing zzz
If you think my blog if BOO-RING
Please tag me to let me know. ==

» anyway ~ Is everyone having FUN for the holidays ?
It's only 2days of holiday,and I'm suffering.
I dont really want to know what I'll become after the end of the 2nd week -.-

No comments: