Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The secret to a perfect romance is how you struck the golden string.

Hooray ! They moved the new basketball goal in. :DD
It's so beautiful with the see-through board :)
I LOVE IT !
Kenny said he don't mind playing it from 12 to 6.50pm x)
Everyone said on Thursday,everyone's gonna be playing basketball,basketball and more basketball!
Gonna shoot,bounce,throw,catch and JUMP ! kakakaka

And I just noticed something.
This weird guy keep staring at us ! ><>
Not staring as in hamsup staring.
Staring as in gossiping staring.
It started on Monday. We saw the guy infront of us.
Anussha told me he psst psst psst.
So my expression was @.@
I stared at him cause what Anussha said was funny.
And I couldn't believe it. :)
He saw me staring and he laughed.
Then,he turn to his friend and gossip a little. ><
SO NOW HE IS STARING AT US !
With that ugly devilish face. ><
What did I do wrong ?!?

Did I forgot to write something ? ohh yeahh!
I was talking to Bryan.And we were laughing..
for some rubbish stuffs.
And I saw on my table.This form4 guy wrote damn.
But..how do YOU spell damn ?
Either DAMN or DAM right ?
This nutty guy wrote
D A N M
I laughed ! xDDD
Damn also don't know how to spell. ><
haisss.

No comments: