Friday, May 30, 2008

7th day.

7th day of holiday.
I really want to show you that I love You.

Laa Dee Dumm ;)
I went to watch Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull todayy~~
:D:D good moviee
Just like National Treasure~
I like to watch National Treasure :D
It's all so complicating~~ i science
●_____________________________________________●
Anyway , its a good movie.
Although I'm freezing to death in the Cinema (wears shorts) -.-
Later when we are about to go home,
We have to get a cab.. [mom's car is in the service center●]
That's just it!
We waited for 30mins just for standing in the long damn queue ==
Finally it's our turn !
And when we asked this silly old man that we were heading to
OLD KLANG ROAD,

that guy just ignores us and said he didnt want to do our business!
WTH ?!
It's not only 1 cab,almost 10 cabs are like that!
Same to the other customers!
Got this idiot who said he only pick up passengers who lived in Ampang !
What the .. ??!
So what happen to other passengers ?
Gonna ignore them ?!??!
Die off larhh , rotten old mans -,-

That's why I hate teksi drivers.
Damn idiot people who dont have a brain.
Not only us who is mad,the rest also.

No comments: