Saturday, May 24, 2008

1st day.

1st day of holiday.
We belong together. No one can set us apart. You know that.

Summer Holiday is here.
Is it called SUMMER ? ;D
Okayy,maybe 2nd term holidays.
Sounds better.
I start my holiday with a early late wakeup. (:
Eat breakfast and blahblahblah.
Receive taggs from Joanne.
They are in Korea now. :D
So good.With Elise too!
Will miss you two piggys `!
I cant wait for my sourveniors !
A tons of photos. ;)

Listening to Can't live if living without you - Mariah Carey.
Such a sad song. TT
I went to Pasar Malam just now.
phew phew I didnt see anyone I know.
My aunty was looking at the Taiwan Movies.
My aunty :hmmm.Why all Taiwan guys so ugly one?
ME :You mean you buy this movies just to see the handsome guys??
My aunty :Of course ^0^
ME : =.- ?
People nowadays are obssesed with handsome guys.
~_______________~ *speechless

No comments: