Friday, May 16, 2008

Music is the language of LOVE.

Listening to Do you own Thing.
Maths so hard lehh x.x
Told you I'll die.xP
Like that also got 2 wrong edi~
But my Science I got 86%. xDD
yayy yayy~ *PERASAN*
But at least I achieved my objectives.
*Beat SaiWeng in Science. :DD
bwahahahaha xP

We,bestfriends, we just talking about holidays,
How we're gonna plan it.
About playing basketballs, homeworks
and having fun. It's great when we talked about this together (:
We even planned to go Klaudia's house during holidays.
To play basketball :D good~
I know we are obssesed with basketball :)

Klaudia has been too obssesed with a guy nowadays ! ><
I told her 'If you get too obssesed with a boy,that boy will start to hate you!Because he thinks you're annoying and he'll ignore you completely.'
And what did she replied!?!
'Blah blah blah,lalalalala' ><"
She keeps dancing infront of my face saying 'Oh!My hero!My hero! He's so handsome x)!! He stared at me just now,I'm worried so I turned away.I should have stared him back! ♥♥'
=="" yeahh it's annoying.
Your hero is scared of the mouse.What a man you have there. -.-

No comments: