Monday, May 12, 2008

Only the prettiest star will shine bright.
Went to Cameron yo :DD
During the weekends.
Super fun! I went to almost all the farms there !
I love the BOH tea Farm.
It's quite chilly there. :(
Dont need to turn on the fan also freezing cold.
It's fun though.I saw my old friend.
She went to the same Kindergarten with me. Same class too :P
But she grew up until so pretty. :D
My aunty said she looks like 18.but she's only 14. :)

Exams, D:
Science so diffecult !
Pn Ana ! You promised me you'll give me more marks ! LOL!joking~
Listening to Timbalan ft. One republic - Apologize
Great song. :)
Sejarah test sure fail lehh.
:(( I didn't even study.
Sai Weng suddenly so smart edi.
NO !! You cant get first ! It's my place ><
Bryan , just stay at number 6. (:
wakakakaka.

No comments: