Saturday, May 31, 2008

8th day.

8th day of holiday.
Dreams only happen when you're sleeping.Will never happen in reality.

I'm so suuckk in Audition .==.
Played BeatUp~
Got 600+ notes to press~
[All together]for 3mins
And then,guess how many miss I get ?
406 . -.-
It's CanCan song. (150bpm)
D': and 30+ bad -,-
Teruknya~
My hand really buffalloo hands.

I'll be going to my aunty's hometown tomorrow.
That is in .... :/
TAMPIN ! ;D;D
Which is 45mins to reach IF you speed your car.
And 1hr 30mins to reach IF you drive slowly.
Will my butt become flat for sitting too long ?
Staying there a day.
Be back on Mon :)
Wont be blogging.

In Tampin is soooo EXTREMELY boo-ring !
No computers , nor television !
The Tele's only black and white.
And only TV channels.No astro.
And practically no shopping malls !
No air-conds D;
Lousy much -.-
Well , they do have advantages ;D
It's near to Kota A'Famosa.
Like 10mins drive. ;)

No comments: