Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What I love more than the lovely rain ?

Every part of my life is now a part from you.
OMG. -.- tired duhhh
study study like nerd sial. ><
Especially on Science.
I heard from Bryan that Sai Weng gets his science tuition from Gareth's mom. @@
...............................( dots dots dots )
And suddenly,today Saiweng got 97% for his BM 2
WTH ?!?
He siao jor kahh ???????
all full marks except bahagian C. 37/40
He copy answer is it ???
Me and Bryan only get 90%.
><"

I'm beggining to feel like there's war everywhere.
Cheer up. SMILE (:
Since SaiWeng got 97% for his BM2.
He kept bragging about it.
And he kept on laughing at me when I turn to look at him!
PERASAN betul ini budak.
Saya tumbuk kau,terbanglah ke Amerika Syarikat (:
LOL LOL LOL ! xPP
Have a laugh. A smile can cure any sickness.

No comments: