Wednesday, May 21, 2008

When you say it to me,it feels like heaven.

I cant believe she is that kind of girl!
She cursed them to break up so that she can move in!
Oh my GOD ! What a bad person!
She shouldn't curse cause curse is a strong word.
Bryan is such a joker today!
We had Seni exam.
After the blahblahblah exam.
We sat there for another 1 hour -.-
Bryan accidently spilled BLACK paint on the floor.
And I'm sitting beside him =="
So now the floor beside me has patches of black paint.
And here is the funny part!

Kok Hui,didnt realize it!
He stepped on it.
And walked around with it under his shoes! xDD
So now the whole class got black foot prints all around!!
Which made me laugh like an idiot ;D
Yung Jet asked Bryan 'What the hell are you playing?!? WHY SO BLACK ONE THE FLOOR??'
xDDD omg~~
Then Bryan used his cloth to wipe the black paint
Well guessed what?
It made the patch more thicker and bigger! -.-

And it completely dried up.
So it's like someone spilled oil on it. xD

No comments: