Saturday, May 3, 2008

Dreams are hard to achieve.So we have to work hard to get it.

omgg.
My com got some problems. =(
My dad says wanna RESTART the whole computer.
I'm blogging at my dads house. =((
I cant use the computer !! ><
Exams is just around the corner.
ahhhhhh !!
NO NO NO !

2 May 2008
Netball competition today.
2a2 gonna fight 2a12 for the first round.
Wow.I cant believe Crystal.
She's really good. :O
No I mean really really really good. :D
She always look like a sweet and normal girl.
But I cant believe she have 'potential energy' !
LOL !! xP
I see Li Jien has no confidence in herself.
GO LI JIEN! You can do it.
It's all about BELIEVE not LUCK. (:
Didnt attend PBSM meeting today. Booo-ring ! :)
ughhh huuhhh. =C
I'm so damn stressed !
i) ICTL project ><
ii) Exams
iii) PBSM meeting
iv) PBSM ikrar X.X
I HATE THEM ! :P

going to Pasar Malam later, hope I wont see 'anyone' or 'someone' (:
D: ughh
didn't go pasar malam.
Just got over the phone with my grandfather :((
I'm angry ><

No comments: