Saturday, May 17, 2008

Watched Narnia Prince Caspian today. :DD
Sarah's right ! He's handsome xDD
Great movie.Touching yet exciting.
Today we also celebrated out BELATED mothers day.
Cause last week,I went to Cameron.
This year mother's day is TERRIBLE!
I dont like it one bit.

I bought Mother's day cake.
4 pieces. Bcz the big cake cost 70bucks.
I only got 32.So i bought 4 small pieces
It cost me 26.48bucks ==
I brought it to the Restaurant.
They were pleased.For 3 seconds
They took it out and didnt eat it.
It was for the 4 moms.But they didnt eat it.
The MALEs eat it.
I remember my uncle asked my aunt if she wanted it.
She shooked her head. 0.0
And my grandma said she dun like cakes.

My mom who wanted the banana chocolate cake.
She didnt eat it.She said she's full.
So no mom eat the cakes.My uncle gobble it up.
They even asked me to take it home to eat.
What the ...?
IF like that then I rather buy it for myself and eat!
HEY! I buy for u guys okayy ??
At least appreciate it TT
Thank You also dont have.
Last 2 years ago,I brought a big cake with cost 48bucks.
48 OKAYY!?!?
Its a fruit cake.
They snapped some pictures of it.And end up who eating it?!?
The DOG! That's who!!

No comments: