Friday, May 9, 2008

Forget what I said just now.
Was typing my wonder blog!
A 3 page one.And suddenly.
.........duuupppp.......
The window closed. ><
gahhhh !!
:((

Tomorrow's the big day.
The suffering day,
The 'growing-grey-hair' day,
The Pencil breaking,
Going nuts day.
AKA exam day !

NONONONONO !
I'm not even prepared !
What's worst is that I need to sacrifice my sleeping day. D':
TAK BOLEH !
LOVE cannot be forced.
No way you can force someone to love you.
If it's NOWAY means its NOWAY.

You wanted this to happen.
I warned you.You ignore my advise.
Now you're alone.
Friendless. :/
Told you not to push him too hard.
If you push him too hard,you'll lose him.
And you did lose him.
So don't come telling me.
Not sure for me to be happy or sad. :(

JUST celebrate my baby brother's birthday.
Actually it's tomorrow.
But they do it tonight because tomorrow we're going to Cameron.
Tomorrow ,so many people birthday :D
Vivian Chong,Xiang Ting,my baby brother.
Some FAKER bestfriends don't even know my birthday.
What do you call this type of people ?
Let see , oh yeah ! Betrayers. -.-

Too much betrayers around.
That's why everyone fights now.
Even with their bestfriends. :/
Oh my gosh ! Really ?
They got ______ ?
wakakakakakakakaka !!
I thought they were good little boys.
But turns out I was wrong ! :DD
Glad of me :)

No comments: