Friday, April 4, 2008

Who are they ?

Tips ! :
- From Denver , Colorado
- Their debut album How to save a life
- Was formed in 2002
- Is a four-piece piano rock American band

Getting more difficult ! :D
Anussha was absent today.
She think I can survive in the world without her ?
NO WAY !
But I was lucky.Be cause I didnt see them.
No even one of them !!
muahahaha !! :DD

Monie and me ' stole ' Mei Kee's liquid paper. xDD
NONONO !
Not bad way ! We got a plan~~
Its like this ::
Monie had one liquid paper thats empty.
Then we borrowed Mei Kee's NEW one.
And we exchange.
Then Mei Kee asked ' Ehh ? Why my liquid paper no more ink edi one ???'
We both laughed. xDD
She didne notice.We laugh she also laugh. swts~ ^^

I had been dreaming.
About him. 0.0
WAKE UP !!!
No way dreaming about a HORRID prince.
Its better to dream about peanut butter and jelly. hmm~
yummy. xDD
Wanna go Pusat Akses again.
Anussha went last Wednesday. 2/4/08
She saw "_____" insulting kokjun.
hmph. If i was there.He better watch his mouth!
Cause its gonna be taped by me :)

No comments: